Having trouble with your chromebook?
Chromebook Carts Do's and Dont's
1. Never use the chromebooks with a sub- Don't even ask
2. Always use your ASSIGNED chromebook
3. never carry chromebook by the screen, hold with two hands
4. No food or drink
5. Lay chromebook flat on table, not on books or BACKPACK
6. Always plug chromebook back into cart
7. don't pull cords out, they fit in nicely when done correctly
8. report any damages immediately to Mrs. Kale
9. Use troubleshooting suggestions found above
10. ALways follow the MUHSD computer guidelines.